1. Assess the Effectiveness of your Measurement System
2. Perform and Analyze Gage R&R Study
3. Long Term Gage Monitoring.
4. Understanding Uncertainty.
5. Interpreting Calibration Reports
6. Practical Calibration issues
7. ISO9001: 2015 Requirements on Calibration
𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗗
This course has been designed for those who, because of their work or field of study, are involved or interested in the process of equipment calibration and control.
These include maintenance engineers, technicians, QC Supervisors/Inspectors Lab. Technicians, and Production Supervisors.
All engineering, technical, production and quality personnel involved in instrument calibration and management. All owners of measurement system.
*Soft copy material will be provided before/during the course. E-certificate will be awarded aftercompletion of the course*